Jr AV Designer If you are a Jr AV Designer with experience, please read on!
We are an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counselor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist with assembling, wiring, and commissioning of A/V equipment racks.
- Install A/V component, server, networking and control system designs in accordance with engineering diagrams.
- Build cable assemblies, wire equipment racks and perform and document system quality assurance testing prior to shipment.
- Audio Visual Rack Fabrication and Product Testing:
- Maintain and/or acquire an understanding of signal flow drawings and rack fabrication standards.
- Follow best practices for terminations of cabling and wire management.
- Assist with building and testing racks utilizing signal flow systems.
- Test products and update software.
- Assist with shipping, receiving, inventory management, and assembly area upkeep.
- A/V and system installation at client sites may be required when needed. This may include cable pulling, mounting of A/V equipment and on-site assembly and testing.
- Represent EMS at client sites, projecting a professional manner.
- Assist with maintaining existing in-house A/V and data infrastructure.
What You Need for this Position - Possesses a strong knowledge of computer applications such as Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to read and follow concise instructions.
- Low voltage A/V projects in hospitality, surveillance, tele-data, or related fields a plus.
- Low voltage cable pulling and termination a plus.
- Travel Requirement 10%.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Ability to receive clearances to work on government sites.
- InfoComm CTS certification required within six months of employment.
- Experience reading and interpreting wiring diagrams and system design drawings preferred.
- IT and networking technology background preferred.
What's In It for You - Salary: 40 - 60k
- Hybrid (2 Days/week in Office)
- 15 Days PTO, 7 Holidays
- 1 Volunteer Day
- 1 Floating Holiday
So, if you are a Jr AV Designer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Senior Manager, Failure Investigation - Instrument Sustaining Engineering (Relocation Assistance Available - Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA)Cepheid
Posted about 1 hour ago