Junior Electrical Engineer If you are an Electrical Engineering graduate and/or a Junior-level Electrical Engineer, please read on!
We are a leading superpower in the manufacturing field with over 75 years of experience in energetic technologies. Our products are used in OUTERSPACE! Not to mention in submarines, drones, jets, and more. We are the best in our field for what we do because of our technology-driven approach. We take innovation to the next level.. Which is why we're trusted to power mission-critical operations like the U.S. Space Station. Psst.. Our technologies were a key component in bringing the Apollo 13 crew home!
We're looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer to join our team in Joplin, MO. You will be working alongside and learning from highly talented Senior Electrical Engineers.
What You Need for this Position Must Have Skills/Experience:
- Electrical Engineering internship experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Nice to Have Skills/Experience:
- A/D conversion in relation to voltage & temperature monitoring for battery management systems
- Electronic circuit design, PCB layout, BOM management, and configuration management within Altium PCB
- Designer, SVN
- Ability to read and undestand firmware written in C for micro-controllers
- Analyzing & debugging systems involving hardware and firmware interactions
- AS-9100, ISO-9001, DoD, MIL-STD related regulatory environments
- DO-178 and/or DO-254 design flows
- Hands-on electronics test equipment, wire and wire crimping, design-for test and bed of nails experience
- Understanding of different battery cell electrochemistry and battery management system electronics
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation ($65-95k/year depending on experience)
- Full benefits
- HYBRID SCHEDULE with flexible work hours!
- 10 paid holidays & generous PTO
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
- Great work environment with nice people :)
So, if you are an Electrical Engineering graduate and/or a Junior-level Electrical Engineer please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!