Supporting Sales Reps and Sales Managers in delivering specialized services to accounts by being fully versed with the Deutsch Family Wine and Spirits portfolio to include hand selling, education in wine & spirits for key accounts in both off and on-premise channels, trade event development/management, in-store tastings, social media and driving the overall success of major trade initiatives. In this position, you will serve as an internal and external training resource, with a consultative role for both customers and distributor employees. It is a self-starter role that requires a strong sense of initiative, understanding of resources, budgeting, and how to roll up qualitative & quantifiable results. The position will work closely with the Connoisseur, United, Classic, and Excel divisions supporting sales reps and managers in key accounts. Both day and some weekend work will be required.
This position covers all of Massachusetts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help manage DFWS portfolio to achieve profit, depletion, BTG, and distribution goals.
- Execute Joint Business Plan with a Sell-through approach
- Execute complex selling strategies
- Identify and communicate competitive selling initiatives
- Manage Point of Sale inventories and needs
- Attend monthly planning meetings to give insights into trade developments
- Manage the Deutsch Perfect store concept in key accounts
- Proven and measurable sales management skills
- Key account presentations and business expertise
- Social Media knowledge (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat)
- Innovative sales management strategies
- Excellent Communication and attention to detail
- Consumer and brand acumen
- Ability to continually expand knowledge on complex brands and related marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a high achiever
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent work experience/training/education preferred
- Candidate must possess a valid Massachusetts driver's license and registration
- Available to work flexible hours as required to complete all necessary job functions
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Beverage Alcohol industry and/or Sales Experience
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
This job has expired.