Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 1,600 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of the Durham Laboratory team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive thermal desorption samples
- Log-in samples using laboratory database
- Review and reconcile samples received and chain-of-custody
- Communicate to Project Manager sample status including samples received or expected to be received
- Maintain sample thermal desorption sample storage and disposal records
- Maintain sample storage archive area and accurate records
- Prepare thermal desorption sampling supplies for shipment to clients
- Maintain inventory of thermal desorption media
- Maintain sampling media history in tube tracking database.
- Clean thermal desorption tubes and verify acceptable cleanliness using TD/GC/MS.
- Frequent communication with Group Leader, Analysts and Project Manager
- Maintain clean laboratory areas
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency
- Complying with Enthalpy's Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Comply with Enthalpy's Exposure Control Plan
- Other duties as assigned by the Company
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualifications preferred.
- Some lab experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of general lab practices and lab safety
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively (both oral and written)
- Able to work independently and make sound decisions
- Well organized and have an attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air, water and soil measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues in tackling head-scratching professional challenges. If this scenario attracts you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.