Lathe Mill Operator If you are a Lathe/Boring Mill Operator with Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive Base Salary!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Super Generous PTO/Vacation Time!
What You Will Be Doing Daily Work Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC Machine centers to produce machined parts
- Maintain quality and safety standards. Performing self-inspection of parts to ensure specs
- Keeping accurate records by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Operate and set-up all machines for production
- Modify and edit programs for different part production
- Perform minor tool changes, as needed
- Measure dimensions of finished pieces to ensure conformance to specifications
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios and the size and position of cuts
What You Need for this Position High School/GED diploma or vocational school equivalent and:
- 0-2 years of machining experience, or machining certification from an accredited trade school
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and mechanical devices
- Basic knowledge of machining processes, (drilling, milling, turning)
- Capability to use precision measuring devices, micrometers, calipers, height stands
- Competence to measure to .001
- Experience with Mazak machines a plus, willingness to learn M and G code programming
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($50k-$100k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
So, if you are a Lathe/Boring Mill Operator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!