Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Lift Truck Operator
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
What you'll do:
- Correct processing of outbound and inbound roll movements by operating a lift truck. During this process, it is crucial to display attention for detail, safety and cleanliness.
- Using a RF unit and picking labels, pick the correct rolls from the warehouse bins.
- Pre-stage these rolls on the loading dock or load them on the correct truck immediately.
- Work closely together with the dock-checker to ensure accurate executionof the transaction.
- Communicate effectively with the shipping clerk throughout the process.
- Using the RF unit unload the rolls from the container and put them in a free bin location
What you have:
- Keep your work area as clean and neat as possible
- Help locate "lost" rolls in the warehouse
- Drive safely in accordance to company standards
- EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have at least two years of previous lift truck experience
- Be a team player
- Able to work under direct supervision
- Must be able to lift at least 80 pounds
Basic computer skills
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel object, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk; or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually not minimal.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market: