Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Rivet Operations Company ("Rivet") has an opening for a Logistics Analyst to join our rapidly growing team in the San Diego, CA area. Rivet is an exceptional industry partner to the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Navy (DoN) and a leader in physical and cyber security, IT management, logistics, supply chain management, process improvement and development.
The performance of this work requires the application of broad knowledge of a wide variety of logistics support activities necessary to support Naval Operations. These include, but are not limited to:
- Provide service in connection with Navy logistics operations, financial management and inventory management.
- Provide services in connection with aviation supply/logistics management for ashore activities.
- Provide analysis and measurement of supply effectiveness.
- Collect, review, monitor and analyze data received from ashore aviation units.
- Provide services in connection with Afloat Food Service and sanitation and Disbursing and Postal Operations.
- Provide services in connection with food service record keeping and inventory management.
- Provide training on various logistics systems, food service, postal operations, and retail service operations.
- Conduct inventories, inventory management and record keeping.
- Provide services in connection with stock control operations, financial management, GCPC policy and procedure.
- Provide services in connection with CASREP monitoring including Broad Arrow and AWP, conduct stock queries for high priority items, track CACORs and shipboard engines monitoring.
- Provide services in connection with Aircraft Engines and Inventory Readiness Reporting system, familiarity with NAVAIR policy, monitor aircraft engine status, and provide technical and administrative support to DecKETR.
Job Requirements:JOB REQUIREMENTSQualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong verbal communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Initiative-taker requiring minimal supervision.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience and knowledge in US military logistics operation afloat and ashore, specifically a Logistics Specialist rating while in the military.
- Associates of Science degree in logistics or a business discipline is required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with financial management in the Navy.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Proficiency in Stock Control functions, ERP, ASD operations, NALCOMIS, AIS, NAVSUP One Touch, FIMARS, and NAVAIR processes.
- Experience and knowledge of the Navy Working Capital fund policies and concepts.
- Experience with the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) program.
- Experience with automated supply/maintenance management, supply system query programs, shipment channels, and standard supply processes.
- Proficiency with afloat food service operations, postal and disbursing programs, UMIDS, DDS, WINIATS, ATMs, and the Navy Casch program.
- Proficiency with Navy R-Supply system, SABRS, CFMS, GCPC procedures, OPTAR management, and DFAS OnePay system.
Position requires applicant to be a US Citizen and obtain the required security clearance for the position.Physical Requirements:
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Lifting to 40 lbs.
Please note: Rivet Operations Company LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Rivet Operations Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.