HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration:
Position : Logistics Specialist
Location : Wood Dale, IL (temporarily work from home)
Type : Direct Hire, Full Time
Are you a problem solver with unmatched attention to detail, seeking a stable and thriving company with opportunity to grow? If so, this may be a fit for you!
As a Logistics Specialist, you will be the customer liaison for managing and operating the shipment lifecycle of customer's global freight. We are ideally looking for those with Ocean or Air Import and Export experience, and Custom Writing, but open to those with general global forwarding experience.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Understanding of international shipping from the time of the purchase order issuance through delivery of the cargo
- Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to adapt processes and to create solutions in response to challenges both internally and externally.
- Coordinate tasks on the shipments to meet all customer SOP requirements, such as: booking approvals, processing pre-alerts, governmental filings, executing delivery, ensuring proper invoicing, etc.
- Facilitate relationships through collaboration with international team members and third-party contacts to ensure all needs are met.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and respond to their needs in a timely manner.
- Provide reporting and documentation support to internal and external customers.
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of Global Forwarding experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking ability
- Proven ability to use critical thinking for problem solving to resolve customer needs.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent follow up.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree
About HotFoot Recruiters
- $18-27.00/hr, depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, PTO, 401K, stock options, paid parental leave, prescription drug coverage.
- Temporarily remote work - company will provide 5 weeks' notice before returning to office.
- Casual work environment
Founded in 2009, HotFoot Recruiters was born out of a passion for helping others succeed while providing superior staffing solutions and unrivaled client service. We place people first. Our clients, our candidates and our employees are at the forefront of our company's mission above all else. We build partnerships rooted in trust, accountability and results. We take initiative to make a difference because we are the difference. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.