Machine Learning Manager If you are a Machine Learning Manager with 7+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Machine Learning Manager
* Location:* Remote position
* Salary:* $200-250K Flexible to the requirements of the right candidate
* Requirements:* BS Degree with MS preferred and 7+ years of software engineering experience which would include management of a team.
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking to join a dynamic team building systems from the ground up!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Bring a blend of Software Engineering and Data Science
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What You Will Be Doing - Promote and instill best practices in Machine Learning Software Engineering development
- Ensure design meets requirement and deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Instill best practices in recruiting, interviewing, and mentoring excellent team of engineers
- Define product roadmaps, suggest new initiatives, and present software solutions to business problems
- Manage Machine Learning Engineers, Software Engineers
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience, including management of team (direct reports)
- Experience with Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning in a production, large enterprise environment
- Excellent programming skills and computer science fundamentals (OO Design, data structures & algorithms, problem solving)
- Strong diagnostic, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience building applications on one or more public Cloud Platform - Azure, AWS
- Experience designing and implementing highly reliable, fault-tolerant distributed applications with focus on low-latency and scale
- Demonstrated success in design large scale big data systems that perform complex event processing, machine learning and/or data mining
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Machine Learning Manager with 7+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jenn Parrella
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.