ISOFlex Packaging, local manufacturer of flexible packaging, is seeking qualified candidates for entry level extrusion machine operators. Applicants must have a stable work history, be dependable and be able to pass a drug screen. This is full time, non-seasonal employment with growth potential and on the job training; no experience necessary.
- Follow job instructions.Set up all processes.
- Operate within tolerances.
- Troubleshoot processes.
- Perform basic maintenance.
- Inventory controls and audits.
- Weighing raw materials in and finished product out.
- Quality and tolerance checks.
- Minimize waste while optimizing output.
- Keep work area neat
- Maintain all required paperwork in accordance to company policies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Respectfully take directions from Supervisors.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Meet specified goals.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver license.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to read a tape measure within 1/16th inch increments.
- Basic math skills including fractions.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts.
- Able to work day or night shift as assigned.
- Required to wear safety gear (steel toed shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, hair net, etc..).
- Frequent walking, squatting, and bending.
- Frequent lifting and or moving up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
Company offers medical / dental benefits, 401(k), vacation, and advancement opportunities. To be considered, you must
be able to pass drug check.
This job has expired.