Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) If you are a Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) with experience, please read on!
Location: Bessemer City NC
Manufacturing Company: Plastics/Thermoplastic/Recycling
Base Salary: $80k-$120k+ (Depending on experience)
We are a leading manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence.
What You Will Be Doing Oversees and performs the preventive and reactive maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities of the Maintenance Manager include management, execution, and auditing of PM schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. A Plant Maintenance Manager generally supervises a department including multiple Maintenance Technicians. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week, weekends as required, while also fulfilling on-call duties for repairs and assistance. The Plant Maintenance Manager reports directly to the Production / Plant Manager.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and repairs on machines and their controls (extruders, corrugators, extrusion die, DC /AC motor & drives, downstream equipment, chillers & etc.)
- Lead Daily Management directives and initiatives.
- Contact, specify, and order replacement parts & control components from supplier as needed.
- Effectively manage CMMS performance across the Maintenance Department driving on time completion while ensuring compliance
- Direct & assist 1st responders to support troubleshooting machine problems, contact Electrical Engineering if additional support is needed.
- Maintain and build job skills through training programs while developing & cross training all Maintenance staff
- Identify, Help develop, and implement Continuous Improvement projects to improve production efficiencies and Safety.
- Maintain an accurate Asset Listing for the facility.
- Identify opportunities for Capital Investment and support the development of Business Cases
- Plan, Schedule, and audit Preventive & Repair Work Orders while leading an effective Work Management Process.
- Participate in & direct staff in support Plant Service Team projects
What You Need for this Position - 3+ Years of Maintenance Management experience in the manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
You should know some of the following...
- Electrical Test equipment: Voltmeter, Ammeter, ohm meter, Megger & etc.&
- Machine function and Sequence of Operations of production machinery
- Reading Electrical, pneumatics and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of NEC, UL508A and NFPA 79 codes.
- Lock Out Tag Out Safety procedures.
- Troubleshooting industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing and pneumatic
- Knowledge of 3 Phase Industrial wiring and power distribution
- AC & DC Drive / Motor PMs, wiring, programming & troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot PLC I/O and networking.
- Motion Training with Servo Drives and Motors
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Justin.Johnson@cybercoders.com.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.