Job ID: 448343
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
Coordinates planned maintenance projects by establishing parts and resource needs. Coordinates with the PM crew for preventative maintenance planning and execution. Works closely with the Maintenance Clerk to ensure timely entry of completed work orders, parts consumed, and processing of maintenance reports. Keeps Maintenance system updated with new PM's, new equipment, scheduling outside resources and vendors for projects within the plant and overseeing the overall implementation of the system plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope, and analysis of required level of planning
- Conducts field walk downs to identify and document job requirements
- Identifies specific safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of proposed work
- Makes safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out procedures available to employees
- Ensures that all aspects of the existing company safety policy are incorporated into the job plan
- Estimates required hours on work order tasks, total work order duration, and skills required performing the task
- Upon completion of jobs, communicates with maintenance techs regarding ideas and procedures that would make future jobs more efficient
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Requirements / Education
- High school diploma or equivalent or an equivalent in related experience
- Detailed oriented
- Good with basic math
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and fingers to use a computer
- Bending and some lifting
- Tasks can be very repetitive
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
This job has expired.