GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Maintenance Specialist, $22.00+/hour
St. Nicole, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring for a Maintenance Specialist! Candidates must have general maintenance knowledge,while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
This position pays $22.00-24.00/hour.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Maintenance Specialist assists by performing all aspects of maintenance and repair work on all mechanical, structural, and electrical equipment and systems on assigned locations.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Receive direction from the Maintenance Manager and assist in the overall maintenance and repair of the assigned unit's operations.
- Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings and equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Make major repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
- Respond immediately and resolve emergency facility needs/issues regarding safety/security/business requirements, including fire alarm systems; disengage electrical, water, or gas systems as necessary.
- Lock and secure all buildings and facilities; monitor, activate and reset automatic security systems as appropriate.
- Assist Manager with inventory/security of supplies is adequate for the maintenance of units.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of facility's equipment. Notify Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record required.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit or assigned work location. Bend, lift, carry, crawl, climb, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Climbing steps and ladders regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by co-workers.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Must wear the correct protective and safety equipment at all times.
- Repair equipment. Hand and electric tools.
- Company motor vehicles.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job has expired.