Maintenance Technician If you are a Maintenance Technician with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Diagnose and perform maintenance and repairs in a timely and professional manner. Assure all service requests are completed in accordance with the Hawthorne standard.
- Repair and restore vacant apartments to make ready status in preparation for the next move-in and in accordance with company standard.
- Perform building and common area upkeep daily. Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter, debris, and pet waste.
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to the maintenance team.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, and company staff. Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards prospects, residents, vendors, and other employees through the LIVE IT culture. Always maintain professionalism.
- Completion of preventative maintenance according to the guidelines set forth in company policy.
- Maintain shop appearance to facilitate quick assessment of supply inventory.
- Follow safety guidelines in accordance with OSHA and company policy and standards.
- Conduct on-call emergency service rotation as scheduled.
- Assist with pool maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to diagnose and/or replace appliances and equipment.
- Complete special projects as needed.
What You Need for this Position Minimum 5 years experience:
- Maintenance Technician
- Multi Family
So, if you are a Maintenance Technician with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!