Come Join Our Growing Team!
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our dynamic and growing team in Coventry, RI! This position will provide maintenance services to the manufacturing facility, labs and associated facilities within the Coventry, RI campus.
What The Job Entails
Our ideal candidate
- Safely provide primarily proactive, but also reactive maintenance of all mechanical equipment and related process and facility assets.
- Provide project mechanical support. Responsibilities also include assisting Project and Facilities Engineers in specifying and purchasing equipment and project installations and commissioning.
- Execute the plant preventive maintenance program. Ensure that all maintenance tasks and preventative maintenance procedures are conducted in a safe, timely manner with proper documentation.
- Assist other team members in both maintenance and operations in performance of their duties on and as needed basis.
- Will have a HS Diploma or GED with 10+ years of experience in an industrial setting. Prior experience working in a GMP environment and/or experience working with pharmaceutical equipment highly desired. Additionally, will have experience with the following:
- General mechanical trade use of hand and power tools
- Light welding and/or brazing
- Laser alignment of rotating shafts, thermally active equipment, and parallel shaft equipment
- Industrial lubrication technology, monitoring and analysis
- General knowledge of industrial rotating equipment, especially blowers, pumps, and mechanical seals including technical understanding, diagnostics, parts replacement, and general repair
- Industrial / Commercial HVAC technical understanding, diagnostics, parts replacement, and other repairs
- Familiar with computerized maintenance systems, such as Oracle, Maximo, SAP, etc.
- Working knowledge of pumps, mechanical seals, agitator drives, chillers, reciprocating compressors, HVAC systems, pneumatic and hydraulic applications, and other pharmaceutical chemical manufacturing equipment (glass, special alloys, etc.).
About Pharmaron - Who Are We?
NOTE: The current schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 7am-3:30pm. Flexibility, availability for overtime, emergency on-call response and some night or weekend work may be required. Must be able to be medically cleared to wear appropriate personal protective equipment - respirators, hearing protection, Tyvek Suits, etc.
Pharmaron is a premier R&D service provider for the life sciences industry. Founded in 2004, Pharmaron has invested in its people and facilities, and established a broad spectrum of research, development and manufacturing service capabilities throughout the entire drug discovery, preclinical and clinical development process across multiple therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, biologics and CGT products. With over 16,000 employees, and operations in China, the U.S., and the U.K., Pharmaron has an excellent track record in the delivery of R&D solutions to its partners in North America, Europe, Japan and China.
This job has expired.