Maintenance Technician, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
The Maintenance Technician provides support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. This includes quality move-ins, residential satisfaction, expedited service, and personal attention to the resident. The Maintenance Technician responds to our resident's service needs and is instrumental in helping deliver superior customer service to our residents.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares make ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet repairs, cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping duties, and any necessary duties to provide our residents with that quality move in experience.
- Responds to resident requests in a timely manner and with a professional attitude.
- Has knowledge of maintenance functions such as plumbing, HVAC, basic electric, general carpentry skills, painting, and snow removal (if applicable).
- Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog park amenities to keep clean, operational, and safe for our residents.
- On call scheduling may be required to respond to after hour emergencies.
- Reports any maintenance concerns on vacant units, models, and common areas, to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs maintenance as scheduled by the Maintenance supervisor.
- Knowledgeable of state, local, and federal fair housing laws.
- Attends and participates in training programs as required by Cushman and Wakefield
- Performs all duties as assigned, in a timely manner.
- Delivers superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Dresses per Cushman and Wakefield uniform and professional appearance standards.
- Maintains all safety procedures and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual on-site attendance, and timely reports any tardiness and/or attendance issues to immediate supervisor.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Valid Driver's license, EPA 608 - Minimum Type II and CPO or local city required certificate
- Ability to read/ understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
- Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Follow all safety procedures
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406
or email HRServices@cushwake.com
. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
This job has expired.