The Inside Sales Manager manages and supports a team of inside sales representatives in selling a subset of LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Health Care, products and services to targeted markets and/or use cases. They will create sales production benchmarks; assist in scripting, objection handling, sales metric and pipeline monitoring, along with managing and overseeing the sales administration process for the team. This position will collaborate with various functional stakeholders (Vertical Sales Leaders/Market Planning/Sales Operations/Finance) to ensure brand consistency and increase sales. This position will lead, educate, and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals and to ensure customer satisfaction and drive revenue attainment.
- Manage the inside sales representatives team
- Coach, develop, and train your inside sales team on call scripts, objection handling, negotiations, and closing
- Set and track sales targets for the team (Quantitative/Qualitative Metrics)
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales pursuit process
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and progress report
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for the team
- Collaborate with Marketing, Vertical Sales teams and Market Planning departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Prior experience as a sales representative selling solutions, preferably within the Health Care sector or selling data and analytic solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from four-year college; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 plus years' experience in Sales/Inside Sales.
- 2-5 years' experience managing a sales team, preferably inside sales.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in working and providing feedback in a team
- Strong understanding of the sales administration process, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.