Job ID: 476547
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
The Manager, Master Data Management (MDM), is responsible for developing standard processes and governance rules to source, collect and maintain business data, working in partnership with the business and IT functions to ensure the quality, consistency, and accessibility of all business data. This position will lead the Master Data team and is accountable to manage business data related to: Item Master, Bill of Materials (BOM), Customer Master, vendor/supplier master, and related data entities. The MDM Manager will also be responsible to drive strategic and thought leadership regarding master data and data quality. This individual will lead a team of data stewards that will encompass the management and execution of enterprise-wide master data management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage direct and indirect team members to execute standard master data processes and governance. This role will directly manage a team of data analysts/stewards and work cross-functionally with business owners and domain experts to execute the MDM strategy.
- Create and implement an MDM strategy to ensure data standardization and quality
- Establish and maintain governance relating to the quality of IPG master data, adapting as needed to changing business trends and requirements; operationalize governance processes for creation/change of data, to define business rules, and to implement and improve data standards, integrity, and consistency
- Collaborate across business functions and other OpCos to identify opportunities for data and process integration; evaluate and make recommendations regarding proposed design modifications
- Define and communicate guidelines to business partners to enforce data standards while supporting business needs
- Collaborate with IT and function leaders to design, develop, and build data solutions that support business requirements within integrated solutions
- Establish key business relationships to continuously review and refine data requirements needed to meet organizational objectives
- Develop and implement data quality measurement criteria; monitor KPIs for team and implement improvement initiatives as needed to increase timeliness and accuracy of data management and governance
- Mentor and coach team members on data management methodologies
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Data Architecture and Business Intelligence teams to ensure alignment with other global data governance areas of practice (e.g., Data Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Storage & Operations, Security, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics)
- Serve as subject matter expert on Master Data Management for IT and Analytics initiatives
- Acts as a change agent who is dedicated to inspiring and fostering valuable change
Experience and Educational Background
- Understanding of Data Governance and the role of a successful MDM practice including data quality and privacy regulations
- Knowledge of MDM concepts, benefits, best practices, and challenges
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end business processes, e.g., Demand/Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Contract Manufacturing, Logistics and Order Management.
- Proven experience in business process development
- Expertise leading efforts with cross-functional stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills A growth mindset, with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading master data management programs in a large organization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with integrated business systems (e.g., SAP, Tableau, Snowflake, Salesforce, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading a team
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Systems, Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, or related program required
- Project Management experience; certification a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles
What CRH Offers You
- Innovative spirit and analytical mindset to work cross-functionally in developing new ideas
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A pleasant, likeable manner while accomplishing challenging results
- Lead and inspire the organization in supporting broader transformation initiatives with strong influencing skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail and consistent follow-up practices
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Mar 13, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Logistics, Data Management, Supply Chain Manager, Business Intelligence, Data Architect, Operations, Data, Technology
This job has expired.