Other locations will be considered for the right candidate.
- Lead a small team of business operations analysts who oversee offshore sanctions research teams in several global locations, ensuring productivity, performance and data quality are up to standard.
- Act as the representative for sanctions data, both to internal stakeholders and to external customers. Engage with government sanctions agencies as required.
- Tier III support for client and internal sanctions data-related queries.
- Review sanctions researcher guidelines and other documentation.
- Analyze and interpret sanctions regulations and industry developments for potential data requirements.
- Identify, support and implement process improvements.
- Review and approve sanctions coverage requests, ensuring adherence to coverage guidelines.
- Work with product owners and development teams for systems/data ingestion processes to ensure business needs for sanctions data are met.
- Support data remediation and other special projects.
- Set employee performance objectives, conduct performance reviews.
- People management experience, ideally in a fast-paced operations environment.
- Experience working with unstructured open source data and/or relational databases (for example SQL).
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong research and analytical skills, including experience analyzing regulations.
- Working well in a team environment.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Any of the following would be an advantage: work experience in the financial crime compliance industry, ACAMS/CGSS or similar certification, work experience in an Agile environment, ability to read a language other than English.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.