The Senior Manager, IT Business Analyst role involves engaging cross functional IT and business teams, for GxP and non-GxP based systems, into high quality functional specifications with focus on leading business requirement gathering; coordinating within IT / Quality teams; involved in projects deliverables management and project execution. The candidate will be accountable for the delivery of Corporate Functions responsibilities; user requirements formulation; manage enhancements - change & new demand; work with managed service provider(s) and vendors. Diligently working with multiple partners to drive agility, governance, quality, financial transparency, and best practices. Additionally, the Senior Manager will collaborate and work closely with Finance, Technical Operations, Manufacturing teams, and External partners. The position will report to the Director, Business Information Manager.
- Evaluating and mapping end to end business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing enterprise solutions.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business functions for which applications are used; interfaces with Business and IT cross function teams to identify and resolve business systems problems; consults with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Is responsible for the complex analysis and requirements definition for IT systems.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Educate Business team on internal IT SOP ad provide guidance.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, BRD review, development plans, and roadmap development.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with Business colleagues and driving consensus.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Ready to step in and manage project deliverables.
- Demonstrates ability to get things done through influence and relationship building.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in business system and process analysis.
- Proven experience in eliciting business and functional requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Proficiency using collaboration tools, like Office 365 or similar
- Up to 10% travel is required based upon business needs.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Hands on experience working with tier 1 ERP systems and non-ERP systems
- Experience with GxP and Non GxP regulations and deliverables
- Experience in Supporting IT audits
- Knowledge of any Project Management methodologies
- Experience with Office 365, and modern collaboration tools
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.