It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health 1015 Corporate Lake
Responsible for managing, mentoring and providing leadership for Staffing.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Completes the schedule for the staff to include approval/denial of time off, schedule changes.
- Lead and coordinate the work, tasks, and activities of the Staffing Assistants.
- Work in conjunction with management to develop workflows, policies that will support the scheduling software, and suggesting changes to policies as appropriate.
- Apply process improvement and quality management principles.
- Analyze daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly metrics and utilize this data to present concepts and data in a way that meets the customer's needs and provides guidance to team members.
- Serve as the primary contact for any staffing issues and be a resource and guide to clinical managers and front line staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five years' experience, with two years' in leadership
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
82770130 Staffing Resource CenterScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.