Manager, Tech Support *Job Title:* Manager, Technical Support (Client Success Group)
*Location:* Portland, ME (Flexible work environment, but onsite more often than not)
*Requirements:* Software/SaaS/Tech start-up environment, Applications/Hardware/IT Support, Team Leadership
Based in Portland, ME, we are fast-paced, rapidly scaling, and looking to add bright and motivated individuals to our collaborative organization. Nearly 10 years after disrupting the market with the introduction of our Retail Tech platform, we are still focused on helping our clients tap into the advanced capabilities of global chains. Our unified SaaS platform is an end-to-end solution for retailers (built by retailers) that includes POS, eCommerce, Inventory/Warehouse Management, Automation, and Real-Time Data Analytics.
If you are looking to make an impact from day one, with a team that enjoys working together and values work-life balance, this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing As a member of the rapidly growing Client Succes/Technical Support team, you'll help grow and lead the tech support team, ensuring an excellent client experience. Handling a variety of responsibilities spanning hardware, software, database, and web work, every day will look a little different.
- Serve as subject matter expert on our platform and offerings
- Lead direct client support team (telephone, ticketing, email)
- Monitor ticket metrics and make improvements
- Own technical issues and resolutions
- Function as an independent producer as well as a leader
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years in SaaS or Tech start-up environment or similar
- Team leadership experience (hiring, training, mentoring)
- SQL Commands using SSMS (T-SQL a bonus)
- C#/.NET Windows Stack experience
- Experience troubleshooting application issues, hardware, PCs, tablets, etc.
- Retail or Retail Tech experience
- POS Systems, Supply Chain, Warehouse/Inventory Management
- Real-Time Data Analytics, Automation, eCommerce
- Building reports from SQL Data
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (95-120K)
- Quarterly Bonus of 3-15%+ based on individual, team, and company performance
- 23 days combined PTO and flexibility overall
- 401k with a 4% match
- Comprehensive Benefits with 90%+ premiums paid
- Educational and Wellness Benefits
- Hybrid Remote set-up after onboarding. Most of the team is on-site 3-4 days a week.
So, if you are a Technical Support Manager or similar with relevant experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 14 minutes ago
New York, New York
Posted 12 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 11 minutes ago