Meet the team:
Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
Where you come in:
What makes you successful:
- You will have contact with employees at other levels within the company. Information exchanged is generally non-complex.
- You will follow pre-established guidelines and procedures with minimal choice as to method of performance of the work.
- Working at this level requires following standardized methods under immediate supervision on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
What you'll get:
- A self-starting attitude and ability to focus
- Basic problem-solving ability to assist in root cause analysis investigations
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with JMP data analysis software
Travel Required: Non-Exempt Salary Details:
- A front row seat to life changing CGM technology. Learn about our brave #dexcomwarriors community.
- A full and comprehensive benefits program.
- Growth opportunities on a global scale.
- Access to career development through in-house learning programs and/or qualified tuition reimbursement.
- An exciting and innovative, industry-leading organization committed to our employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
The annualized base salary range for this role is $39,900 to $66,500. Annualized values for non-exempt (hourly) positions are estimates, final annualized salary will depend on total hours worked. Final compensation package will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, business needs and market demand. Language Skills:
Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Examples of English language proficiency may include (but are not limited to): ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to verbally communicate with leadership, employees, and auditors; ability to comprehend spoken language.Physical Demands:
Employees in this position may be required to perform the following physical activities: standing, walking, and sitting for extended periods of time; frequent use of the hands, fingers, wrist, and greater arm to handle small materials, tools, boxes, and trays; lifting and carrying objects up to 50Ibs; occasional overhead reaches and lifts; occasional lifts and reaches below the knee; occasional pushing and pulling of materials and objects with moderate forces; occasional crouching/kneeling, twisting, and squatting movements. Work Environment:
Employees may be exposed to the following environmental conditions while performing this job: work near moving parts, work with chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, exposure to intense light and/or intermittent light, fast-paced work, and elevated noise levels.Experience and Education
This job has expired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and a High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.