Manufacturing Engineer If you are a Manufacturing Engineer with SMT/CCA experience, please read on!
Established over 30 years ago, we provide a wide range of services to the defense and aerospace market. This includes program management, procurement, value added reseller, manufacturing and system level integration, as well as design and engineering services. Our process streamlines the supply chain for any company without having to establish an open account relationship with each supplier.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation
- Tight knit, fun work culture
- Fridays off (4 x 10 schedule)
- Medical benefits
- 401k matching
What You Will Be Doing - Designs and troubleshoots electrical/electronic assemblies and systems
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
- Adheres to new product development processes as it relates to Concept Analysis, Business Case, product development, pre-production and post-launch steps
- Recommends methods of manufacturing during the design of new products, design modifications or process changes based on cost/design studies
- Partners with other departments to help drive business decisions
- Recommends changes in design, procedures or objectives as necessary.
- Develops engineering test standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position At least 5 years' experience in Electronics Manufacturing
- Strong knowledge and use of electrical/electronic control circuits and systems
- Strong understanding of electrical/electronic components and their uses in various power systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate standards and regulations
- Well-developed knowledge of applicable technologies and/or products
---ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A SECURITY CLEARANCE---
So, if you are a Manufacturing Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.