WHO WE ARE:
RX is the leading organizer of trade shows and world class events. Whether we're helping businesses grow and promote their brand or delighting fans at our pop culture and consumer-based shows, our mission is to create unforgettable experiences that consistently exceed our customers' expectations.
How do we do it? We innovate. Out of the box ideas are welcome here. We embrace creativity and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us growing and evolving. We collaborate. We put we before me and the customer above all. If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging, friendly and fun environment where no two days are ever the same, we'd like to meet you!
WHAT'S EXCITING ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Marketing Director is a highly creative innovator that leverages the latest digital marketing technologies and tools to engage their audiences and build excitement around their brand, shows and the industries. As a brand steward, you will make the brand come alive by engaging customers with your marketing expertise and by cultivating relationships within the industry, with a focus on attendee acquisition, year-round customer engagement, and content generation. If you thrive on the excitement of being part of an entrepreneurial management team at a time when new ideas and thinking differently is welcome, with the backing and resources of a global business, this could be your chance to take your career to the next level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
On assigned shows/industry groups:
- Own, understand & develop an annual brand marketing strategy designed to deliver on key internal metrics and successfully meet strategic objectives for both the brand and annual shows.
- An expert and brand steward for assigned sectors with deep marketing knowledge and experience with digital marketing lead generation, website/social media/email marketing, and marketing automation campaigns.
- A highly creative approach with ability to drive innovation and the ability to identify targeted audience segments that will engage, drive growth and increase customer retention.
- Develop a clear, multi-channel communication plan based on brand goals and customer insights; manage all execution and implementation across assigned brands.
- Create internal messaging documents and briefs that will be used to create external messages to market solutions.
- Develop a year-round digital content & experience strategy, optimization, and improvement plan to deliver relevant, premium, and seamless experiences across event brand properties. Manage the overall launch plan for the year-round offerings.
- Develop specific new customer acquisition campaigns and programs to extend the 365 offering and grow the overall community. Define specific programs to transition new to brand virtual participants into first time in-person exhibitors and attendees.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate & create end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels with a focus on the development of relevant and effective content to drive customer engagement, grow brand awareness and/or alight with marketing & sponsorship products
- Monitor performance metrics to forecast trends. Analyze the performance of campaigns and report to leadership regarding marketing goals, strategy, and performance.
- Willingness to collaborate with leaders & teams (Sales, Product Managers, Customer Experience, Content, Marketing, D&A, Campaign Management, Digital/Tech teams) to build and oversee deployment marketing strategy that works across our various marketing & sales initiatives and goals.
- Stay current and identify new trends and technologies in the digital marketing space with the goal of optimizing spend, performance and customer experience.
- Develop, monitor, and optimize marketing budgets across all brands.
- Provide leadership & project manage assigned marketing managers and associates.
- Evaluate, negotiate, select, and manage relationships with external agency partners and vendors including Ad Agencies, Digital Partners and Consultants.
- Act as core part of the event brand's management team, working to develop and execute against the overall strategic plan.
Internal: all RX staff.
External: associations, agencies, publications, consultants, designers, copywriters, sponsors, and vendors.JOB REQUIREMENTS
College degree in Business Management, Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred. MBA is a plus.
5+ years progressively responsible positions in a business-to-business marketing environment preferred. Ability to assess and recommend areas for overall improvement to the business is essential with an eye towards leveraging technology and the digital arena to drive change. Business-to-Business, corporate communications and Digital Marketing experience preferred. Eloqua/campaign management experience preferred. Strong writing skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable developing integrated strategies and multi-channel plans. Working effectively in a fast-paced environment, open to change and managing multiple priorities. The ability to collaborate and experience driving customer satisfaction is critical.DISCLAIMER:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Reed Exhibition Companies reserves the right, solely at their discretion, to change the nature and level of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.