Drive operational efficiency in our newest vertical.
We're seeking an Operations Specialist for our newest vertical, DraftKings Marketplace, the NFT ecosystem designed for mainstream accessibility. This is a crucial role within our revenue operations team for DraftKings Marketplace. In this role, you will work directly with Operations Leadership to create and recommend tailored strategies to support each NFT drop to ensure proper pricing and supply decisions for each. The NFT space has never been more exciting, and we hope you'll join us.
What you'll do as Marketplace Operations Specialist:
What you'll bring:
- Work cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure proper support and alignment for your content area and NFT drops, including Go-to-Market, CRM, and Site alignment for your drop schedule.
- Create and refine demand strategies for drops in coordination with operations leaders.
- Manage tooling and troubleshooting with our product team during NFT drop moments.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to define and track measurable KPIs
- Utilize data to identify trends that influence future performance.
- Drop waiting room/queue creation and on-site merchandising.
- Own the promotions roadmap and supplier relations for your content lane.
- Knowledge of the NFT industry and competitive landscape.
- Customer-focused view and strong understanding of what the Marketplace customer wants.
- Self-starter and strategic thinker who excels at creatively solving problems.
- Data-driven background.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
This position can sit in either the Boston or New Jersey offices or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.