WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
RTD - Co Responder Clinicians respond to Mental Health related calls with the Regional Transportation Departments(RTD) security officers and provide direct mental health clinical assessments, treatment and crisis intervention to individuals encountered. Develop working crisis plans and provide referral, linkage and access to further treatment. Assesses, supports, monitors, and follows up with consumer's ability to meet basic needs in moving toward recovery.
Hear what Jarrett has to say about WellPower -
Pay Range & Benefits:
(Masters) - $27.61
LCSW/LPC/LMFT - $32.69 - $33.19/hr
Language differential - $1/hr - $2.50/hr
WellPower is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
All full-time, benefits eligible employees will be eligible for WellPower's benefits plan. For a full description of benefit offerings, please visit: https://wellpower.org/workplace-of-choice/.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Requirements & Qualifications:Education:
- In coordination with existing RTD response teams, assist individuals with follow up planning and system coordination to long term community supports. Ensure consumers access to needed services and community resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, by taking the consumers to the service in personal vehicle (business insurance on vehicle reimbursed by WellPower).
- Assist consumers in meeting basic needs of food, clothing, shelter, personal safety, and general medical and dental care, and assist them with navigating income, medical, housing, or other benefits as needed.
- Follow up and coordinate most appropriate response to individuals that RTD police have encountered and would like a clinical response.
- Provide brief coordination to services that include a continuum of high and low intensity services designed to improve or maintain consumers' abilities to function in normal social roles. These will include, but be limited to, services which:
- Help consumers evaluate both their strengths and symptoms, and facilitate in consumers setting their own goals, and plan for appropriate services;
- Guide and instruct consumers in daily living skills such as medication use, diet, exercise, personal hygiene, shopping, cooking, budgeting, housekeeping, use of transportation, and other community services;
- Help consumers develop social skills, interests, and leisure time activities to provide a sense of participation and personal worth, including opportunities for age appropriate, culturally appropriate daytime and evening activities;
- Help consumers find and make use of appropriate employment opportunities, vocational rehabilitation services, or supported work environments where appropriate;
- Assist consumers who need special living arrangements in locating a rehabilitative or supportive housing arrangement. The choices should be broad enough to allow each consumer and opportunity to live in an atmosphere offering the degree of support necessary, while also providing incentives and encouragement for consumers to assume increasing responsibilities for their lives;
- Offer support, assistance, consultation, and education to families, friends, landlords, employers, community agencies, and others who come in contact with consumers, in order to maximize benefits and minimize problems associated with the presence of these persons in the community;
- Identify and work with potential natural support systems such as neighborhood networks, churches, and community organizations.
- Make full utilization of the consumer's support systems in order to encourage treatment program engagement.
- Reach out to program eligible consumers, inform them of and educate them about available services at WellPower and in the community.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Masters Degree (CMII) in psychology, social work, or other related human services degree preferred. Must have valid Colorado Drivers license and a recent clean driving record.Experience:
Minimum one-year experience in mental health or human services preferred.*Must have valid Colorado Drivers license and a recent clean driving record.*Tuberculosis (TB) screening, testing - TB screening and testing, is required and must be completed prior to hire ( i.e., preplacement), and maintained during employment*This position requires additional background checks through the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) division in order to be cleared to work along-side law enforcement officers.Why else might you want to consider working at WellPower?
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for 11 consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending anti-Black racism in our community
- 9 Paid Holidays - including Juneteenth, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and more
- Robust Benefits Package - our benefits start at 30 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement match
- Employee Resource Groups - our ERG's offer a chance to connect, address workplace challenges and get support from individuals who share similar characteristics or life experiences
- Gainsharing - we offer a bonus to employees if the organization meets certain requirements for the year
- $52,000/year minimum wage for all employees - we believe that our employees should earn a livable wage conducive to the cost of living in Denver, Colorado
- Free Licensure Supervision - for LCSWs/LPCs/LMFTs
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball leagues, and more
This job has expired.