This job has expired.
Mechanical Engineer- Siemens NX CAD- Hiring All Levels! If you are a Mechanical Engineer- Siemens NX CAD- Hiring All Levels! with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing (I HAVE MULTIPLE OF THESE POSITIONS FROM JUNIOR - PRINCIPAL LEVEL, ALL WORK WILL BE DONE ON SIGHT IN THE SEATTLE AREA)
(THERE ARE MULTIPLE JOBS HERE THAT ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SO IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO THIS AND ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!)
The perfect candidate is one with NX experience with Mechanical. (siemens NX CAD) Mounting methods for precision optic components familiar with production of consumer products. Heavy Siemens NX experience is a must have for this position even if you don't have experience with consumer products but have alot of Siemens NX experience please apply.
Design, build, and test custom metrology equipment and low volume manufacturing, alignment, and optical assembly equipment
- Design optical, lamination, and assembly fixturing and tooling
- Design and ownership of electro-mechanical and electro-optical mechanisms including assembly and system testing and tuning
- Explore and develop novel processing methods
- Develop and present concept design reviews and status updates to research teams
- Work with Electrical Engineers in physical electrical systems layout definition including defining compact PCBAs, flexible circuits, wire routing and connectorization
- Polymer materials and flexible membrane mechanical testing & test tooling
- Miniature actuator selection and precision mechanism design
- Development of basic manufacturing process from scratch & finding and building relationships with specialists vendors
- Designing, building, and testing head-mounted prototype products for internal use
- Integration of optical components, sensors, and actuators into prototype products
- Bachelors at a minimum required in Mechanical or Opto-Mechanical Engineering
- PHD or Masters degree in Mechanical or Opto-Mechanical Engineering preferred
- GD&T experience and proficiency with tolerance analysis
- 4+ years experience in mechanical or opto ME engineer role, with system or product ownership
- Experience with optical component packaging and basic metrology
- Experience with CAD design skills
- FEA modeling static structural, thermal and dynamic analysis of mechanical component performance
- Experience designing, building, and testing prototypes
- Experience in electromechanical systems and components
- Experience with precision mechanism design
- 3+ years experience with system integration of mechanical assemblies
- Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience with consumer product mechanical design
- Experience in optical ray tracing and modeling
- Experience in DFM and establishing manufacturing processes
- Experience with low volume (prototype) plastic parts printing, casting, dip molding, bonding, ultrasonic welding, vacuum forming
- Experience designing for human interaction, ergonomics, anthropometrics
- Experience with mechatronics design
- Understanding of optics fundamentals
What You Need for this Position - Mechanical Engineer
- Siemens NX CAD
- NX CAD
- Mounting methods
- precision optic
- precision optic components
- Consumer Products
- Mechanical Engineering
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Junior-Principal Mechanical Engineer- Siemens NX CAD with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 4 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago