Mechanical Project Manager If you are a Mechanical Project Manager with 5+ years of professional experience successfully completing commercial, education, distribution, life sciences or residential projects, please read on!
Based in St Louis, we are a well known Mechanical design build company that covers territory in the southwest region.
Due to continued company growth we are hiring for a mechanical project manager who will lead new ground up projects. We offer flexibility, a positive work environment along with a strong leadership team and we are excited to hire a talented candidate to fill this role.
If you have current and prior experience working on similar projects, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Projects include Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection and a variety of Construction builds
- Includes Commercial, Multifamily, Industrial, and Government projects
- Evaluate specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Procure subcontractors, tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Work with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances within work force.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepare or review reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjust work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Conduct construction activities within federal, state, and local environmental rules and regulations.
- Prepare job cost reports, monitor job cost weekly and analyze specific cost items with field superintendent.
- Prepare project billings and ensure timely payments, following up on outstanding accounts and pushing for payment.
- Prepare and assemble shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend scheduled progress meetings with field superintendent or job foreman.
- Schedule delivery of materials and equipment with field superintendent.
- Assist field superintendent with labor projections and scheduling.
- Prepare required reports with explanation of any deviations when actual job cost are not in line with estimated job cost reports.
- Initiate and prepare all correspondence which might be required between other trades, suppliers, subcontractors, engineers, architects and owners.
What You Need for this Position More Than 5 Years of experience working as a Mechanical Project Manager
- Willingness to travel (~30%)
- Mechanical Project Management
- Ability to manage and forecast project budget/costs
- Superior customer service skills, ability to develop relationships
What's In It for You Salary $100k-$145k (Depending on Experience)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- And more...
This is an exciting position for the right candidate. There is a ton of opportunity for professional growth and job satisfaction. If you have the above qualifications and are interested in hearing more, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!