Bonus - New, full-time Medical Assistant hires are eligible for a one-time, taxable bonus of $750.00 to be paid out after the successful completion of the first 90 days of employment.
Mass General Brigham Integrated Care (iCare) is a system-led operating entity formed by Mass General Brigham to develop new high quality, low cost, innovativecommunity-based ambulatory care. This work stems from Mass General Brigham's unified system strategyto bring health care closer to patients while lowering total health care costs. iCare provides a wide range of offerings, including outpatient surgery, imaging, primary care, behavioral and mental health, and specialty care, both digitally as well as at physical locationsacross the state and region.
We aspire tobe people's first choice for health and care
- rooted in well-being and kindness-
by bringing world-class care closer to home (or at home!) and
being the bridge to world-renowned hospitals and research when needed.
We are looking for team members who possess not only the relevant skills and growth potential, but positive attitudes, flexibility, and creative mindsets to join our expanding team. Opportunities exist for team members to contribute both in their primary domain as well as in other areas of the organization.
Our core values are shared fundamental beliefs that guide our decision-making and behavior and bind us together as a team. At MGBIC, we are:
- Bravely Human: We approach our work with empathy, vulnerability, and kindness.
- Clearly Honest: We seek to provide clarity amongst our teams and patients.
- Proudly Collaborative: We are all part of a team - each bringing our unique talents to bear.
- Intentionally Consistent: We intentionally live our purpose, providing a cohesive experience for both patients and providers.
- Exceptionally Creative: We continue to learn, grow, and iterate on the ways we work.
Located at 30 Tuscan Boulevard in Salem, NH, our comprehensive center offers a wide range of services to patients including primary care, behavioral health, imaging, specialty care, and outpatient surgery. We are seeking a full-time, 40 hour Medical Assistant to support our clinic space Monday through Friday. As a hybrid opportunity, the position entails onsite coverage and remote coverage. While onsite, the employee will be supporting the practice in a traditional Medical Assistant capacity:
- Ensuring efficient patient flow through the office
- Assisting during office visits (rooming, examinations, point of care testing, immunizations, procedures, and treatments as directed)
- Performing clinically appropriate tasks related to patient panel management (phone calls, test results, prescription refill, coordination of care, etc.)
- Maintaining neat, clean, and safe patient care areas
- Interacting with patients and their families in a professional, friendly manner consistent with their needs.
Remote coverage entails supporting back office clinical support operations for multiple iCare sites including but not limited to Watertown, Burlington, and Salem, NH.Qualifications About You
- Completion of a formal program in Medical Assisting is required
- BLS certification required within first 6 months of employment
- At least two years of experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Primary care experience preferred
- Proficiency with an EHR, Epic experience preferred
- Current certification with one of the following organizations preferred
- American Assoc. of Medical Assistants (AAMA) - Credential: CMA
- American Medical Technologists (AMT) - Credential: RMA
- National Healthcare Association (NHA) - Credential: CCMA
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) - Credential: NCMA
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
This job has expired.