Mass General Brigham Health Plan is an exciting place to be within the healthcare industry. As a member of Mass General Brigham, we are on the forefront of transformation with one of the world's leading integrated healthcare systems. Together, we are providing our members with innovative solutions centered on their health needs to expand access to seamless and affordable care and coverage.
Our work centers on creating an exceptional member experience - a commitment that starts with our employees. Working with some of the most accomplished professionals in healthcare today, our employees have opportunities to learn and contribute expertise within a consciously inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated.
We are pleased to offer competitive salaries, and a benefits package with flexible work options, career growth opportunities, and much more.
The Marketing Program Manager of Medicare Advantage Marketing plays an important role in supporting the company mission to help people live healthier lives. They are responsible for ensuring that the team produces high-quality marketing campaigns that support Medicare Advantage growth and retention goals.
The Marketing Program Manager of Medicare Advantage Marketing works closely with other members of the marketing team and with stakeholders across the organization to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan that contributes to a best-in-class Medicare customer experience.
This role requires someone with a strategic mindset, problem-solving skills, a deep understanding of our industry, and a focus on measurement and optimization.
Oversee the day-to-day execution of all Medicare Advantage marketing plans from conception to completion
• Build, manage, and monitor current campaigns, ensuring the appropriate goals, plans, resources, and milestones are documented and socialized so the team meets deadlines and completes necessary tasks
• Manage the tracking, evaluation, and optimization of campaign performance
• Brainstorm new ideas for campaigns based on existing data and metrics
• Realign plans and tactics as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes
• Coordinate with the marketing account managers, sales team, senior leadership, and other departments to produce effective strategies
• Create regular executive summaries and report on the performance of our department activities
• Stay current on established industry best practices to provide lead generation, increase brand awareness and engagement to ensure business objectives are met
Lead and develop a growing team of marketing professionals at a variety of levels
• Participate in strategic planning and implementation on topics such as team structure, processes, resources, succession & growth, and learning curriculum
• Communicate information to employees in a timely manner
• Clearly document and communicate roles, accountability, goals/objectives, and expectations
• Support the development a framework to metrics to measure team performance, hold employees accountable, recognize success
• Identify opportunities for learning/coaching to improve performance
• Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
• Inform, engage, inspire, motivate, and actively listen to employees
• Build strong relationships and infrastructures that designate Mass General Brigham Health Plan as a people-first organization
• Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted 15 minutes ago
Posted 15 minutes ago
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posted less than a minute ago