Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the reliability and operation of machinery and auxiliary equipment by completing preventive maintenance according to schedule and responding to troubleshooting and/or repair needs in a timely manner.
- Repair all building issues in accordance with standards.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair all capital equipment.
- Monitor and complete preventive maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and electronic equipment including capital equipment (injection molding machines, extrusion machines), air compressors, HVAC, fire suppression and alarm systems.
- Identify and communicate all needs toward maintaining a critical spare parts inventory.
- Work with outside contractors to repair, refurbish or install building systems and equipment on schedule as needed.
- Respond, troubleshoot and perform emergency repair work on manufacturing equipment in a timely manner based on priority established by production management.
- Report status of repair jobs promptly to Production Supervisor and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Complete assigned maintenance tasks to support process improvement, scrap reduction, and other engineering-led activities.
- Perform planned maintenance on extrusion, molding and assembly equipment including but not limited to injection and transfer presses, material mixers, extruders, grinders, scales, testers and assemblers.
- Support and recommend improvement to the preventive maintenance program.
- Support flawless launch activities, participate in kaizen events, and provide facilities maintenance and installation support to complete lean manufacturing efforts.
- Perform all responsibilities in alignment with established SOPs, work instructions, our values and with a strong commitment to safety.
- Successful completion of high school, or equivalent
- Associate•s degree or credits from a technical college preferred, with focus in the areas of mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics or pneumatic systems repair
- Knowledge of Injection molding process
- Knowledge of pneumatic conveying process and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Chilled water systems
- Knowledge of Grinding equipment
- Ability to use Multimeter for electrical troubleshooting.
- Ability to handle assignment with little or no supervision, take initiative to learn new skills and help team members.
- General facilities maintenance experience.
- Additional skills desired (not required): ability to read Hydraulic schematics; Welding, machine shop skills; lean manufacturing knowledge
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here.
This job has expired.