Mid Level Mobile Software Engineer If you are a Mid Level Mobile Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
*Title:* Mobile Software Developer
*Salary:* 120,000 - 140,000 DOE
*Tech Stack:* in iOS mobile app development (React Native, Swift, Objective-C) and/or Android mobile app development (React Native, Kotlin, Java)
-- We are open to candidates that want to focus on either side of mobile development--
We are an exciting healthcare startup company backed by one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States. We are looking to create a platform that helps people manage their chronic illnesses. We are looking for an experienced Front End Software engineer to join our team. As a newer employee of our company, you will have an opportunity to make a hands-on dynamic impact on the business and how we change the way healthcare helps individuals.
What You Will Be Doing - Work with other engineering teams and business stakeholders to help solve business problems
- Create highly performant, inclusive, accessible and visually engaging modern Mobile applications
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security
- Contribute to team planning and design discussions following Agile/Scrum methodology
- Build the team into an engineering center of excellence, driving improvements through agile best practices
What You Need for this Position - IOS
- React Native
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if you are a Mid Level Mobile Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email me directly at Trent@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!