Middleware Engineer If you are an Integration Developer with experience, please read on!
We're one of the nation's leading investment banking firms and we pride ourselves on our deep sector expertise, accurate advisory, and highly productive culture. We're looking to add an Integration Engineer that's ready to add value!
What You Will Be Doing As our Integration Developer, you'll be tasked with supporting integration solutions, which includes designing, developing, and implementing upgrades to our systems and software, collaborating with cross-functional teams for testing on new integration software, and ensuring developments meet technical requirements and compliance.
What You Need for this Position Must-Have:
- 3-5+ as an Integration Developer
- experience with Middleware and Integration
- Experience with Python or Java
- Experience with ETL and ELT
- Experience with Linux Systems
- Must live in one of these cities: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Greenwich, New York, or Chicago
Nice to Have
- Cloud experience with AWS, Azure, or Snowflake
What's In It for You Salary: $100,000-$125,000
- Ability to work a Hybrid schedule
- Short and Long-term Disability
- and more!!
So, if you are an Integration Developer with experience, please apply today!
email me directly at email@example.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!