The person we're looking for thrives in a professional and fast-paced environment. You're a self-motivated individual who can always be counted on to build meaningful relationships with customers and colleagues. You enjoy a little traveling for business, and you're a natural at preparing data and giving presentations. You always work with a sense of urgency, and you know how to put a customer's needs first.
National Account Specialists at US Ecology are the single point-of-contact for our customers. When our customers have an issue or a question, you'll be the first person they call! Our National Account Specialists are also masters of data and process improvement - they manage invoices and service requests, and will make recommendations to our customers to enhance their programs.
Day in the Life
While no two days are the same, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Review and prioritize your list of customer-related tasks for the day
- Create and run reports for data analysis and financials
- Travel to customer locations as needed for conferences and presentations (about 5% airline travel across the country)
- Research and solve customer concerns and questions
- Conduct data entry and maintain customer files
- Provide support to USE service centers, technicians and management team
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, communications or related field
- Two years of customer service or environmental industry experience preferred
- Ability to stay organized and follow thru to full resolution, responsiveness
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Intermediate to expert level experience with MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint specifically)
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- Several medical plan options including a 100% employer paid option
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.