.NET Core Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated .NET Core Developer for an opportunity in Houston, TX
Job title: .NET Core Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months contract to permanent
.NET Core responsiblities:
"* The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of performance optimization, security best practices, and coding best practices
* Must have advanced skills in C# .NET Framework/Standard/Core, ASP.NET Web API, and RESTful APIs.
* The qualified candidate will work in an Agile/Scrum delivery model and perform duties in a manner consistent with a complex, diverse, dynamic hardware and software environment that serves a complex education community
* Be able to perform benefit analysis for IT solutions and make recommendations for technology direction in particular for performance and security.
* The qualified candidate will solve architectural and design challenges around performance, security, and reliability.
* Be able to use deep technical knowledge to make low level design decisions and writing code to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
* Be able to monitor and debug code to ensure the security and stability of the site."
.NET API responsiblities:
"* Participate in the development and maintenance of middle and backend layers for United Mobile Platform by maintaining existing codebase as well as extending it with new features.
* Implement solutions according to design, requirements, and standards.
* Write unit tests, conform to code standards, have your designs and code reviewed, use both static and performance analysis tools.
* Work closely with your team members and the software team leads to ensure you're on track.
* Assist in continually improving our software development process and the development environment. "
Significant experience in web service development and Service-Oriented Architecture
4+ years of software development experience of API programming
2+ years of .NET Core experience
Solid understand of security issues related to multi-tier enterprise applications "
Technical expertise with in the following required:
ASP.NET MVC Framework
Solid understanding of AWS Cloud service and Integration
Solid understanding of SOAP, REST, and Web API based web service protocols
Cloud Technology : AWS -Neptune, Dynamo DB, document DB, RDS SQL, Mongo DB (medium), EC2 hosting,
.NET Core : Microservices, .NET core middlware
Logging : Kibana, Elastic search, Log stash
Dev Tool : Fiddler, Postmam and Charles
DevOps: Docker and Kubernetes (understanding)
Testing tool : XUnit
Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library
Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework and/or LINQ to SQL
Experience with Test Driven Development and automated unit testing
Experience with Event Base Architecture
Excellent written and oral communications skills
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 176816 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted 4 minutes ago