DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Delivers and maintainsquality, dynamic, scalable, and securenetwork and infrastructure related solutions and support serviceswhile workingin a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a wide set of responsibilities across the team.Collaborates withthe Business,Information Technology (IT)function,vendors, andthird-partyaffiliatestodevelop standards, policies and procedures, and architect solutions that meet business needs. Developstechnology roadmaps including capacity and disaster recovery (DR) planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Possesses strong knowledge and experienceinnetworking (LAN/WAN, voice, video, data) and infrastructure (servers, OS, storage, DR) related systems and technologies
- Provides coaching onday-to-day processing ofmedium to complexissue and problem ticketsandprovides backup support as necessary
- Serves as an escalation point for support and ensuresdrive and successful resolution
- Works closely with Project and Business teamsfixing issues, improving business value, and providingoperational excellence and continuous product and process improvement
- Seeks ways to optimizeour network and infrastructure designs for performance, scalability, security and user experience
- Seeks ways to discover,evaluate,and implementnew tools and technologiesto maximize development efficiencyandto share with senior team members for review
- Leadssmall to medium sizeteamsor projectson best practices and methodologiescontributingto enterprise standards, policies,procedures, and technology roadmaps
- Participates orleadsteam technology reviewsas well ascapacity and disaster recovery planning
- Collaborates withthe Business, ITfunction, vendorsand otherthird-parties to define, negotiate, and fine-tune requirements
- Reviews, codes and administers invoices and billingwithstrongunderstanding of contract terms and conditions
- Knows and understandsall company safety and security policies and proceduresand contributes to the update or modernization of them
- Mentors and guideslower level Network Systems Administrators
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years related experience is required although employees typically have 7-12 years of experience; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional travel will be required
The salary is $91,200-$150,500.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Information Technology / Full-timeJob Posting:
Apr 10, 2022, 12:00:00 AM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.