Network and Infrastructure Manager If you are a *Network and Infrastructure Manager* with experience, please read on!
We are a solid company looking for a Network and Infrastructure Manager to join our company. You will support our Corporate headquarters and Sales offices that total around 100 employees. Your role will design, engineer and implement our networks and Windows based server infrastructure.
This role is very hands-on as you are managing and also a team member. You will have one direct report and supervise/support network engineers in six of our group companies. You must be strong in Cisco with a CCNA certification and experience with SD-WAN Administration.
We have a *hybrid work week*, 1-2 days onsite, remote the rest of the time. We also have great benefits with *100% employer paid medical and dental premiums!*
What You Will Be Doing While the focus of this role is on Network Engineering and Administration, the ideal individual should have a high degree of confidence in their ability to design, engineer, and implement communication networks and Windows server infrastructure. The candidate should also have the experience and ability to troubleshoot and remediate deeply technical issues that fall in line with the skillset requirements described below.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or 5+ years of experience
- 7+ years of experience in IT network/infrastructure administration and development or related field
- *Strong background in Cisco, CCNA highly preferred*
- MCSA is a plus
- Mentorship or management experience
Skills and Duties for Network Engineering:
- TCP/IP Network Design, Configuring, and Implementation.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and monitoring networks appliances and services (VPNs, routers, switches, access
points, load balancers and other physical hardware).
- Proven ability to scope and design a wireless network and remote access technologies.
- Experience and working knowledge of SD-WAN, SASE, Zero trust networking, and FWaaS
- Deploying and managing Next-Gen Firewalls (Web Filtering, Advanced Threat Protection, deep packet inspection,
Intrusion Prevention Systems).
- Proficient with creating infrastructure documentation for IT governance.
Skills and Duties for Server Infrastructure:
- Expert ability to design and implement a resilient and secure server infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows Server technology.
- Able to expertly monitor, troubleshoot, and improve Active Directory in an existing environment.
- Deep familiarity working with Certificates and Certificate Authority server services.
- Proficient, working knowledge of core Microsoft Windows services such as clustering and storage spaces.
- Proficient, working knowledge of VMWare ESXi 7.0.x.x and VMWare virtual networking (vSwitch).
- Proficient, working knowledge deploying and maintaining Microsoft HCI Hyper-V Clusters.
- Proficient, working knowledge of Hyper-V virtual networking and storage.
- Proficient, working knowledge of deploying network-based storage solutions (SAN, NAS) and cloud backup services.
- Familiarity with Veeam and similar backup software is required.
What's In It for You We offer a base and bonus compensation package with *100% employer paid medical and dental premiums!*
Local Candidates ONLY please. *We have a hybrid work week, 1-2 days onsite, remote the rest of the time.*
So, if you are a *Network and Infrastructure Manager* with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!