Office Manager If you are an Office Manager with experience working for a general contractor, please read on! (fill out questionnaire for consideration)
What You Will Be Doing - Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as flow of correspondence
- Process approved new hires
- Administer pre hire drug screens
- Monitor EEO requirements
- Process field personnel payroll weekly
- Key in equipment time entry
- Prepare force account billings
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes as necessary
- Monitor contract requirements
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, the set-up and repair contracts for the office equipment and cleaning of the jobsite office as needed
- Prepare interoffice and incoming/ outgoing mail as necessary
- Update; maintain schedules and calendars
- Organize special meetings and functions
- Provide support to field personnel (project) and staff when necessary
- Maintain safety records and reporting procedures
- Sets up cost codes and cost types as necessary
- Basic A/P (invoice matching, coding entry still done at regional office)
- Record Retention
- Maintains knowledge of Flatirons company values and strategic plan
- Support published corporate policies
- Perform additional assignments per managements direction
What You Need for this Position At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Office Management/Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year related experience and/or training
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Office Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!