Our client is currently seeking a Temporary Office Services Associate for the mailroom in Elk Grove Village, IL. This is a full-time temporary assignment. The purpose of this position is timely & efficient handling of incoming and outgoing mail processing. In addition, provide general facilities administrative support.
- Promptly & accurately process incoming & outgoing mail and express shipments including UPS Worldship.
- As designated order business cards, name plates, copy paper and paper products for washrooms and elsewhere within the facility.
- Support the trouble-free operation of copiers by providing toner, service calls, and copy paper for all copiers within the facility.
- Support facility as needed with pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Processes the movement of incoming & outgoing supplies for the Super Show and other company events.
- Stock breakrooms with consumables and kitchen supplies.
- Process expense allocation of invoices for payment for UPS and office supplies
- Assist with handling of incoming company store shipments, stock store rooms and refrigerators and freezers, and store as directed.
- Assist Building Engineers in handling and setups of furniture deliveries.
- Assist with internal moves within the floors and departments.
- Act on and become familiar with the company Service Desk application.
- Become competent with and act as TopShoppe cashier backup.
- Daily setup up first floor meeting rooms as directed by reports from Meeting Planning software.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or combination of experience & education conferring the equivalent
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Ability to operate mailroom equipment
- Basic math proficiency
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic e-mail skills are necessary
- Dependability and punctuality are a must
- Ability to follow instructions and act expeditiously are required
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)