Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is current seeking a Occupational Health & Safety Staff Professional with experience is consistent with, but not limited to:
- Performs or manages projects of a technical nature in the fields of occupational and environmental health, safety hazard inspections, and industrial hygiene sampling
- Additionally, the position requires performing employee training in various topics such as HAZWOPER, asbestos and lead, OSHA regulations
- Relevant Experience: 4-7 Years
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene or Environmental Sciences
- Fully qualified to use personal protective equipment, including respirators, and may enter or operate in hazardous environments or atmospheres
Why Work With Us?
- Education: Masters Degree
- Licenses: Asbestos Inspector/Supervisor and First Aid Trainer
- Strong project management and leadership experience, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Previous consulting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, and effectively communicates in a professional manner with peers, leadership, and clients
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.