SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct customer inquiries by phone or email
- Create / update customer cards, including the physical customer file
- Scan & email signed test reports and invoices
- Computer Program: Word, Excel, Outlook, DOS, and Oracle.
- Physical requirements, i.e. ability to perform excessive amount of filing in customer 4 drawer cabinets. Move copy / printer paper as needed, in addition to putting away office supplies / toners., or if work.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has expired.
- General computer knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, DOS, and Oracle.
- Travel is negligible.
- Physical requirements, i.e. ability to perform an excessive amount of filing in customer 4 drawer cabinets. Move copy/printer paper as needed
- Friendly, clear spoken, confident phone skill
- Additional languages spoken a plus