Role: Operations Manager
Location: Tacoma/Seattle, Washington
Reports to: Greg Bellcoff
About Maxim Crane:
Maxim Crane is a coast-to-coast crane rental and lift solutions company specializing in crane rental and turnkey lifting services including operated, maintained, and bare rentals. As specialists within our field, we offer innovative solutions to meet your project’s needs. With one of the most modern and extensive fleets of portable cranes in the world, Maxim Crane can supply you with equipment with a range of capacities. Situated in over 60 locations, each branch can provide management services, including transportation, risk management, safety and insurance programs that are unparalleled in the industry. With our expansive resources, we are a one-stop shop for your project needs.
Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures as established and set for the operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Be familiar with the company’s capabilities and products, understand its advantages and communicate the advantage to customers or potential new customers
* Collect and analyze data to make project calculations and installation calculations
* Prepare presentation about company’s systems and its advantages
* Ensure that the you are the primary point of contact for questions for customers or potential new customers
* Ability to price projects and create contracts
* Maintain project profitability and scheduling
* Review and compile “take-off” quantities, existing cost history, calculations to ensure accuracy;
* Provide technical support in drafting designs
* Support consulting engineers with planning, design and tender documents if requested.
* Ensure that codes like the FHWA, ASTM are being met. Make sure new staff understands what we prefer to design to and explain the advantages / disadvantages of the codes in regards to our product.
* Conduct site visits during installation in the event problems occur, ensure that you are the primary point of contact if issues arise
* New business development by attending trade shows, advertising, and relationship building in the industry
* Maintain and support all internal safety, quality, and environmental standards and procedures;
Education and Experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in construction in a customer facing role
* Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!