Direct activities in their shift of the Operations Office area ensuring the accurate completion and processing of airway bills, customs documents, resolution desk, Flight documentation, all logistics handling, clearance and/or delivering inbound and outbound flight. of cargo onto flights be performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but not limited to:
- Reports to the Operations Manager
- Directs Office Agents in expediting all import and export activities.
- Communicates to management about necessities of training of personnel.
- Directs staff in in expediting export correspondence, air waybills, AES, transportation and exportation certificates, TSA, invoices, letter of instructions, customs documentation, and all other related documents.
- Coordinates with all Internal and External customers all Import and Export activities.
- Assures all shipment booking are done in Flight priority.
- Maintains current /updated information on the export and import tariffs, restrictions, procedures, and other regulatory organizations.
- Distributes personnel per shift to ensure proper coverage and customer service levels.
- Performs employee reviews, training, coaches, roll calls, counsels, and assist employees to perform at their highest potentials.
- Update and monitor attendance and employee timecard submissions.
- Tracks performance against established standards for all activities under immediate supervision.
- Conducts audits of employee performance, documentations, and aging report.
- Ensures proper tools are assigned to the staff, along with equipment inventory up to date and in proper working conditions.
- Must exercise independent judgment to process required duties timely.
- Participates in the hiring and terminations decisions with the department Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the minimum of each essential duty satisfactorily, be organized, take direction, have excellent communication skills, and:
QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Always exhibits a professional demeanor
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Interacts effectively with colleagues to meet objectives
- Demonstrates ability and resourcefulness
- Proactive and timely in problem-solving
- Recognizes priorities and organizes workload accordingly
- Maintains communications with all involved parties on a project
- Ensures that the work product is accurate, thorough, and neat
- Supports accurate and concise records/files
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with computer programs, i.e.; Microsoft Office, AES, Editrade, Cargo Operating systems, although some training will be offered
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience and/or training required
- Minimum 2 years of customer service background in place of direct of the required experience may be considered
- Minimum 2 years in a Management level position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
- Must have good attention to detail, this includes continuously monitoring shipments from the point of receipt to delivery
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of staff, vendors, and customers
- Must be up to date with Internal Company and Export Regulation requirement.
- Must be familiar with computer programs although some training will be offered
- Self-starter attitude is required, must be able to work effectively with minimal to no supervision
- Organizational and problem-solving skills are always a plus
Job duties include but are not limited to lifting, pulling, pushing, grasping, twisting (including wrists), reaching below and overhead, standing for long periods, squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing, and lifting heavy items. Warehouse climate conditions are subject to change without notice.
Mental, visual, and auditory acuity necessary to work with or near moving mechanical parts (i.e., cooler, dock equipment), in high, precarious places (i.e., ladder work), and cold/hot climate conditions. Ability to work in moderate and loud noise environments including, but not limited to: computers, human voices, sound systems, and machinery. TRAVEL
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development).
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.AAP/EEO STATEMENT
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regards to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs and accommodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391 or send an e-mail to ADAapps@amerijet.comLEGAL NOTICES TO ALL APPLICANTS
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Employee Rights Under The Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
DOJ Right to Work
Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination
Dade County Living Wage Ordinance
This job has expired.