Position Title: Oracle Cloud ERP Support Lead
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote)
If you are a proven and sophisticated support manager with experience in leading multiple inflight complex Oracle cloud projects this is a unique opportunity to make a significant strategic impact on a fast-growing market leader on fit for purpose global data center platforms and connectivity solutions. The individual in this role will oversee the entire release management for all the inflight projects ensuring the scope, schedule, and quality are met
What you'll do
As the Oracle Cloud ERP Support Lead, you will manage the overall Oracle application support, work closely with our managed service partner, streamline release and deployment process. This person should be able to handle scheduling, coordinating releases for all the enterprise applications. The releases can be inclusive of application releases, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
What you'll need
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. This will include change management and ensuring all the deployment components are aligned and deployed successfully
- Escalation and Incident process and deliver best-in-class service to our stakeholders. You will act as a bridge between our users/internal teams/stakeholders, advocating for user priorities and ensuring their requests are driven to resolution towards their satisfaction. You will be required to work closely with technical teams, application, infrastructure teams and internal stakeholders to achieve resolution of the reported problems.
- To be available to handle and resolve support issues and escalation and collaborate with technical teams to drive resolution of incidents and escalations
- Proactively review to prevent recurrence of issues
- Work with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
- The release management responsibilities also include building the IT release calendar in working closely with the IT release managers from different portfolios across IT and centralizing view of all releases
- Lead the effort to define IT strategic direction for release management tools for IT to ensure the process requirements of release management are built in. The Release Manager will assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured
- Responsible for Oracle instance management to ensure all the Oracle instances and boundary systems are tightly aligned for each testing cycles, planning instance refreshes as required, handle Oracle service requests and prioritizing, escalating as needed
- Lead the managed services team to ensure all the priority issues are resolved on a timely manner and be a liaison between the HCM/ERP leads to coordinate meetings and provide necessary information to resolve all the incidents.
- Work with the managed service provider to ensure the team is well utilized, meets all the SLA criteria, and ensure all the audit compliance are met.
A bit about us
- Must have at least 10+ years of hands-on experience as an operations/release manager
- Have worked on managing multiple releases across all the enterprise applications
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans and weekly release reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities, including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Oracle Cloud or on-perm ERP implementation experience is must
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow is must with collaboration tools Jira, confluence and CI/CD tools
- Agile/Kanban experience
- Must know Oracle release patterns, SR process
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 49 metros across 24 countries and six continents.A bit about our IT team
Our IT team is at the heart of our business. We develop infrastructures, design and build networks, support servers and provide the first line of support by delivering rich connectivity for our customers. With new data centers coming online all the time, it's a rapidly changing technical environment so our team is always ready to innovate and take the lead on projects. We constantly develop, deploy and support vital networks and data services that drive business performance and improve life for customers around the globe.What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you'll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you'll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We'll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.Notes:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Digital Realty encourages all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date. Employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated will need to comply with our weekly COVID-19 testing requirements, subject to applicable workplace accommodation requirements.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.