Actively Hiring – Immediate Openings 7pm-7:30am
2 days on, 2 days off and alternating weekends.
Benefits: Full-Time position with competitive pay & benefits (health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k)
Shifts: 12- hour night shift available; overtime available
“Come Build a Career with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer Focused Company that fosters Training and Professional Development!”
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
“Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities”
Safety and Cleanliness“We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees’ safety”
- Picks, Inspects and Packs quality parts correctly into boxes.
- Accurately counts parts to ensure that customers get a consistent, quality product.
- Seals boxes properly to minimize damage in transit to customers.
- Adheres to safety policies.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and reports any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wears company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Meets or exceeds Quality standards consistently.
- Reports any quality problems immediately.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…?
- Read, understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or visual/diagram form.
- Work in a team environment.
- Stand for most of the work shift
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch, and only occasionally sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Heavier items are moved with assistance of equipment.
This job has expired.