We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Partner Account Manager will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of the channel partner sales at Alteryx.
- Overall responsibility for the partner account component of the Alteryx partner ecosystem
- Establish Alteryx as the premier "top of mind" analytics partner, demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline with the focus partners
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable channel partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets
- Work closely with sales, pre-sales, marketing and business development leadership to align the GTM activities in specific industries and territories.
- Work with Alteryx partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education and development of joint offerings
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive success for Alteryx strategic company initiatives that involves working with strategic channel partners.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners are developing their sales, pre sales and delivery capabilities in line with the Alteryx strategy.
- Ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days at Alteryx, focusing on building a strong pipeline of Channel relationships that ultimately result in driving significant revenue
- As the program scales, build and develop a team of top-notch regional channel managers to scale the business and channel management model
- Carry a revenue quota and MBOs
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the following areas: Partner/Channel Development, Enterprise Sales.
- Experience in recruiting, developing and building a partner base
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop capable, committed and scalable partners and top talent internally
- Strategic thinker able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Ability to create thoughtful and compelling business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to build significant revenue stream through channel partners
- Strong understanding of the Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics market space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to pioneer new ideas.
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Not afraid of working with partners directly, while driving the overall strategy
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations
- Ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- A Bachelor's degree or other significant business experience; MBA from top school preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.