Location: Plano, TX
Are you experienced with customer service and medical office procedures? Patient Registration Rep role available in Plano, TX. for individuals with their GED or High school diploma and at least two years working experience. Send your updated resume to email@example.com for quickest feedback.
- Greeting patients, managing wait time, assisting with intake processing, including copying documents
- Collect co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles and issues receipts.
- Manage cashier box and daily deposits according to company policies.
- Answers phones and schedules appointments.
- Manages medical records.
- Processes requests for medical records release and maintains appropriate logs, etc.
- Work within an electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- High school graduation or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Knowledge of medical office procedures and medical terminology.
- Ability to accurately sort and file materials in an electronic storage system.
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com