Responsible for supporting the accurate preparation and distribution of the organization's hourly and salaried payrolls. Ensures that all legally required federal, and local taxes, Social Security contributions, and other deductions are withheld from individual paychecks. Serves as a liaison with other departments, units, or locations in the resolution of payroll problems. Recommends changes in methods or procedures to improve the efficiency of the payroll function. Analysts may have responsibility in a specialty area, i.e., Reconciliations, Accruals, Finance G/L, Training, International Pay, Documentation, Bonus, Communications, Metrics, Retro Pay, Interfaces, and Check Print.
About Ardagh Group
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience processing high volume payroll from start to finish
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite; primarily Excel and Word
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll, taxes, and labor laws
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and union payroll processes and basic knowledge of accounting processes
- CPP or FPC certification preferred
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
• Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
• Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
• Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the journey!
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.Nearest Major Market: