PaySimple, voted one of the best places to work in Denver, is experiencing incredible growth and is seeking talented sales development representatives, who will act in a traditional lead development role to help prospects through their buying journey. If you are eager to learn the ropes of Sales, and grow your career, this position is for you.
You've always been competitive, love interacting with people, and you know a career in sales is your thing. Some formal sales experience is a definite plus. You're super ambitious, driven, and you want to be coached to be your best.
PaySimple is a mid-stage growth company with a proven sales engine. We set our sales team up with interested buyers and all the content they need to hit their goals. The focus is on helping small business owners to leverage our SaaS based solution to market services, manage customers, and streamline payments.
PaySimple is located in Denver's LoDo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, monthly happy hours, bubble hockey, and hanging out with their co-workers.
This is a high-profile position for an assertive, self-directed person who wants to hone their marketing and lead development skills. Our sales development representatives are a core function of our business as they identify, initiate, and nurture relationships. This is a great stepping stone to move into a more advanced Sales position at PaySimple. Check out more about the role below:
Experience and Skills:
- Manage a high volume of outbound calls to warm marketing prospects to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Use all of the tools at your disposal to create and nurture opportunities at different stages of the buyers journey
- Identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Determine prospect's business needs and build value in PaySimple's service as a solution
- Work closely with Sales Manager to increase the number of qualified sales opportunities
- Set appointments and transfer prospects for sales follow up by our Inside Sales Representatives
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone sales skills are required
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to follow our process rigorously, methodically, and independently
- Efficient computer skills for documentation and research (Outlook, Office, etc.)
- 1-3 years experience in business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience a major plus
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.